Tuesday, April 15, 2008

About Men - The Meaning Behind Their Words...

Hello everyone,

My back is getting better and the acupuncturist has done a really great job :) Will upodate on my solemnisation soon with pictures and everything :)

Put that aside, I have written my lastest article and I gave it a title, "About Men - The Meaning Behind Their Words".

An introduction to this article of mine, a paragraph taken from it >>> [A common statement by men, “It is not you, it is just me”. Heard this before girls? A guy that tells you that you are absolutely wonderful, amazing and everything but he has no choice but to set you free. The problem is him and not you. The true meaning behind his words is that you are the real problem and he cannot handle it anymore but he just does not know how to say it to your face.]

Use this link to download the full article >>> Click Here!

Warmest Regards,
Ash Ariffin

No comments: