Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lower Back Pain (Prevention and Treatment)

Hello everyone,

Updates on my marriage has to wait. What happened recently has gave me an idea on the next article for Verbally Retarded.

I experienced a very bad episode of lower back pain. It was so horrifying because I was having lunch at my brother's place and out of a sudden, it struck. I was unable to move or even sit down. It was very horrifying.

Went to the hospital and went through all the procedures. The doctor conclude that I might be having a sprained lower back.

Today, (08th April 2008) marks the third day I am suffering from this horrifying episode. I am slightly better, manage to walk and sit down.

With this encounter, I have written a 6 page long article on Lower Back Pain (Prevention and Treatment).

An introduction to this article. Below is the first paragraph of it.

First paragraph >>> [From my most recent and first experience of lower back pain, I have scout over the internet and did an online research on it. Thus, I have decided to write an article based on my research and share it with the world. Lower back pain is no joke to be messed around with. It is serious, considering, it can make you bedridden and unable to move or do anything.]

To continue reading it, you can use this link to download it >>> Click Here!

Warmest Regards,
Ash Ariffin

Proof of my Medical Certificate from Singapore General Hospital

No comments: